Monday, July 11, 2022

Celebrate Today

I was inspired to try a little watercoloring again, and did some practice flowers. Of course, I then had to use them and not toss them! So you'll be seeing a few cards that I made with them. Here is the first. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used my Zig Clean Color Markers for the flower and Nestabilities for the die cutting. The card base is ivory and the patterned paper is from Bo Bunny.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You're a master of CAS cards! Very pretty little flower and set of perfectly with those two strips of dsp.

Cheryl W said...

That's such a sweet flower, I can understand why you didn't want to throw it away. Super card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Lynette... this sweet little blue flower is so pretty with the perfectly coordinated paper!

Patti J said...

You do CAS so well! Love this pretty card - your water coloring is sheer perfection!