Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Cherries and Thoughts

Well, I had a few minutes this morning (a "plus" of waking up REALLY early) and made this card. I had pulled out "things" instead of card parts and was trying to figure out what to use. I ended up using some packaging from stickers. :-) The dotted section and cherry section is one piece from a package of Mary Engelbreit stickers. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I matted that with black and added some enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, there is no way you could NOT make a card from that packaging! It's so cute! The sentiment font seems to go with it just right.

Cheryl W said...

Love that packaging material. It's so cute! Isn't it fun when we find odds and ends, like packaging, to use on our cards?

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the strip with the cherries. Perfect way to recycle that from the packaging. Great card!

Patti J said...

This one really caught my eye! Love the fun materials you used! Great color, fun design! I’ll be casing this layout!

Wanda said...

I LOVE your card. The colors are perfect together. It's got such a sweet calming feel to it.