Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Butterfly Stickers


A small slim-line card for today. The finished card is 3.5 X 6.25 inches. I started with the squares, which were left over from yesterday's card. As always, I just can't bear to throw them out! So, I went to my stickers tote and found these butterfly stickers from Studio 112. I added some doodling around the edges. I embossed the background with a large Cuttlebug folder, then I rubbed white pigment ink over the dots. The sentiment, from Papertrey Ink, is embossed with white powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Another great card! More i spiration!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I think I have only made a couple slim line cards. I like the bright aqua card stock and rubbing the white ink over the dots was a great idea! You do such a perfect job with your doodling!

Cheryl W said...

I really like this size of card, and yours is so pretty! This was a great way to use those stickers, too. I have quite a few "sticker castoffs" that the thrift store has given me. When they get partially used sets or sets that no longer have their packaging, they give them to me. You've inspired me to look through them and see if I can use them on some mini slimline cards.