Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Sunny Flower

A cheery birthday card for today. I've had the completed flower sitting on my desk while I was working on the prayer shawl cards, but it didn't get used for them. So, instead of putting it away again, I added it to a card. I THINK the flower is from My Favorite Things, but I'm really not sure. I drew the stem and leaves and colored them with Copic markers. I embossed a white panel with a Sizzix embossing folder and added it to the left side of the card. The yellow panel's bottom was cut with a die. I added a strip of Washi tape down the edge of the emobssed piece. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is matted and mounted on foam squares. The flower is popped up, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

What a cheerful card! Even though it's my nemesis color (yellow); I love the bright, clean colors together!

Chookarooni said...

Great cheerful card!

Cheryl W said...

Your card makes me think of warm, sunny days...warm enough to turn off the heat and open the windows. Can't wait for summer to arrive. Thanks for brightening my day with your sunny card.

Patti J said...

Very pretty! The yellow makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, pretty, pretty! Love the yellow and white, the partially embossed panel, and the yellow striped border. So cheerful!