Thursday, March 25, 2021

Glittery Gold and Black Birthday


I still have several card parts on my table and thought I would work on using them up. These don't even include the ones in my card parts book! Oh well. I'll keep chipping away. I do really love having the parts to use. Sometimes they make for really quick cards.

The parts on this card are the black piece with a die-cut border on the bottom, the gold glittery strips, and the gold glittery butterfly which was cut with a Memory Box die from white a couple times and gold glittery cardstock once and glued together. To finish the card, I stamped the dots and the sentiment - both from an Altenew set - and embossed with gold glitter embossing powder. Then I just added the black piece to an ivory card base and added the glitter strips and butterfly.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

This would make a great masculine card, even with a butterfly on it. I guess it's just the color & glimmer that makes it so.

I've pulled out a bunch of stuff and am sorting through it on my desk now...I'll be making at atc for a swap for sure, just from left over stuff.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very sharp! I like the black and gold! I need to go through the "pieces" that I have in several different little baskets. I'll never use them all and should just toss some of them.

Chookarooni said...

Another great card!

Cheryl W said...

So elegant! This would make a pretty anniversary card, too. I can imagine how great all that glittery goodness looks IRL.

Leslie Miller said...

So cute and simple! I'm pinning this under Clean and Simple cards along with several others of yours. So many different possibilities with papers and dies!