Monday, March 8, 2021

Finally!

I have actually spent a fair amount of time in my stamping room lately, but all I've come up with is more card parts! It felt good to finally put something together and make a card. I'm not quite sure where my mojo is, but it will be back, I'm sure!

All of the stamping on this card (flowers, leaves and sentiment) are from the same set from Maya Road. I "fussy-cut" the flowers and leaves. I used the lighter green ink to color the matting for the sentiment. I'm not sure where the paper is from for the bottom, but the top patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View. I added a piece of gold foil tape between the blue and green patterned papers. I mounted the front-most rose on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It a really lovely card, Lynette! Such pretty flowers!

Cheryl W said...

I'd say your mojo was front and center when you made this card. It's really pretty. I like the combination of papers with the gold tape. And popping up that one flower adds some nice dimension.

Patti J said...

This is really beautiful, Lynette! Your colors make me yearn for spring! It’s coming, but I’m SO impatient! Lol... Wonderful card, dear friend - thanks for sharing and inspiring!

bonnie32002 said...

I LOVE this! It could be a bonnie card lol!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm confident that all of your newly created parts will come together into perfectly lovely cards at some point. Just look how beautiful this is. Most pleasing colors and flowers. Love the sentiment panel, too.