Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Glittery Green Trees Christmas

Using up a few more die-cut and other parts that have been on my stamping table for a while. As I write this (March 27) I have them all used up - or filed! (A few more blog posts to come, though.) Yippee!! I have LOTS in my book, but at least they are off my table. The trees on these cards were cut from dies that I got for Christmas. This first tree is two layers of glittery green, with the top one popped up on foam squares. The dotted paper is from The Paper Studio and the sentiment, embossed in gold, is from Papertrey Ink. I added a piece of brown cardstock for the tree trunk.
More Paper Studio paper on this one and again, the tree is mounted on foam squares. I think the sentiment is from Inkadinkado, but I'm not sure at all. I colored the stars on the sentiment in with a green marker.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love those sparkly trees! A fir tree is such a classic Christmas symbol, and when you add a little sparkle, it becomes really festive, too. Nice work on these two cards.

Patti J said...

These are both so pretty! You sure are inspiring me to start my holiday cards. Thinking of you today! Hope your day was as much fun as mine was! Hugs...