Friday, March 26, 2021

Christmas Thank Yous


These Christmas bells were on my stamping table, too, but now they're gone. :) They were cut three times and glued together. The THANKS and Thank You were already cut and on my table, too. For this first one, I found a piece of blue cardstock, already cut, and embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder. I matted that with a shimmery silver paper. 


For this second one, I glued the bells on to some red cardstock and trimmed around the edges. I used a black piece that I had already embossed with iridescent embossing powder using an Altenew background stamp. I cut that piece with a scalloped-edge die.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, the first one is particularly pretty! I really like the silver bells against that embossed blue background.

Leslie Miller said...

Got to have the "thank yous", too! These are perfect!

Cheryl W said...

These are some gorgeous thank you cards. You are really ahead of schedule now. I haven't even thought about making Christmas thank you cards yet.