Friday, October 2, 2020

Anniversary Flowers with Bee

Another simple card for today - what else is new! LOL! The image is from Repeat Impressions. I used Copic markers for the sky and the bee. I watercolored the flowers and leaves. After watercoloring, I stamped the image again, over the top. That was necessary to see the lines sharply. I used an ivory cardbase. The sentiment is die-cut. I used a bit of Wink of Stella on the bee's wings.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty anniversary card. The bee on the edge of the design is an additional bit of interest. :) It looks like that is part of the stamp.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Lynette!!! I love this set of stamps - they are so warm and welcoming! Great job, as always :)

Cheryl W said...

Your hydrangeas are so pretty! I love the way you've used at least a couple of different colors to give them depth and shading.

Leslie Miller said...

Nice watercoloring and great stamps for it! I like the idea of stamping over it again to sharpen those lines. Wouldn't be the same without the bee!