Sunday, October 4, 2020

Glittery Flowers and Butterfly


Another one of my glittery cards. I threw away a different piece that was similar to this, but used different glitter and I really didn't like it! This image is from Repeat Impressions. I simply colored it with Copic markers. Then I added double-sided sticky paper to the entire piece, then added ultra-fine glitter over the top. The sentiment is die-cut and layered.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Bea said...

That's very pretty! To me it makes the piece look frosted. Bet it's a beauty when you're looking at it. Beautiful! Does any of the glitter fall off?

Cheryl W said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the sparkle, and I'm sure it looks even better IRL.

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, the glitter! I'm a microfine glitter fan because of you. Now I have it in different colors, as well. Your card is so beautiful with the flowers behind the sparkle!

Patti J said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Beautifully done!