Thursday, October 22, 2020

Birthday with Amelia's Flower


I finally got to spend a little time in my stamping room again. Here is the card that I completed. The image was drawn by our granddaughter, Amelia. I colored it with Copic markers. I matted with purple, added some scored lines and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn (that I just got in the mail today) and mounted it on foam squares. The background is very shiny and purple. It's done with foil, a pre-printed sheet from Gina K and a laminator. You can sort of see the purple in the small photo on the left.

I'm linking this up to Darnell's NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is just beautiful! I'm thinking maybe it shouldn't be used as a card; maybe it should be framed. I hope Amelia continues developing her artistic talents. Please let her know how much we admire her talent.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the flower.xxx

Darnell said...

You two make a great artistic pair, Lynette! Amelia's flower is amazing and you brought it to life with your coloring! The foil shiny background is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Be safe! Hugs, Darnell

Jeanne H said...

A beautiful card. Your granddaughter has such talent! Bet she got it from you.

Patti J said...

This is so pretty! I ‘need’ some of that pretty foil paper! Sounds like I could do that! Hugs...thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

Amelia's flower is bigger than I thought it was and it looks fantastic on your card! Beautifully colored and I love the pretty paper in the background!