Sunday, October 25, 2020

Circle Anniversary


The die-cut flowery piece was another piece I pulled from my card parts book a few days ago. I just had to pull out a few pieces to get my mojo flowing again. The circle was also in my card parts. Both pieces were white. I brushed ink onto the circle piece using Gina K inks. I love them for blending. Then I brushed green inks onto the flowery piece. I put those pieces together and mounted them on foam squares. The sentiment and the hearts are from a new-to-me Avery Elle set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty. You blue circle with the vines wrapped around it remind me of the "circle of life" of which an anniversary is part. My way of saying I think it is the perfect image for an anniversary card. Well done!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's pretty! Love the combo of everything, and partial to the little hearts.