Saturday, October 24, 2020

Purple Musical Birthday


I had time to spend in my stamping room lately, but I wasn't really motivated by anything - not even some new stamps! So, I pulled out my "card parts" book. This pre-cut sentiment was in there, and it was one of the things that I pulled out. I also used a pre-cut piece of patterned paper. I'm pretty sure it was a sample piece that a Stampin' Up! demonstrator had, and I ended up with lots of these pieces in one of three boxes of "junk" that my son brought me many years ago from a co-worker of his. I'm still enjoying that stuff! I matted that piece with black and dug out a piece of matching purple cardstock. i embossed that with a Darice embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Great card - love that purple! I have this music die, too. I did make a bunch of cards with it, but haven't posted them yet. I actually made them months ago, but wanted to get them all sent out before I posted any of them. Thanks for reminding me that I need to do that!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! I’m struggling with mojo too, and I have SO many things I need to be doing! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

I have this music die, too, and have used it lots. It looks great on your purple card. I'm not good about using my new stamps right away, and now I have so many new stamps that some of them are bound to be old before I get to them. I really don't mind. I love every minute and every bit of it!