Friday, October 9, 2020

By Amelia

We have been lucky enough to have our granddaughter spend several days with us. Awesome!! She and I have had some (but not enough!) time in my stamping room. She personally made both of these cards - she did the stamping and the coloring. I helped with the cutting, but then she did the gluing. I am so impressed! She is in fifth grade - age ten and a half.

The main image on this first card is from Gina K. She colored with Copics. The sentiment and the heart stamp are from The Paper Company.
The flower spray and the butterflies on this card are from Inkadinkado. They are also colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!

I am adding these last two pieces because, again, I am so impressed. She just drew these in a few seconds so that she could practice her coloring! They look like stamps to me. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Chookarooni said...

That grand daughter of yours has a flair , wow so good for ten years of age! You are both so lucky to be able to share your love of creating!

Cheryl W said...

Wow! Amelia is a true artist! Her cards are gorgeous. I think she should color her drawings and use them on a third card. How fun to have some time to craft with your very crafty granddaughter. Let the good times roll!

Bea said...

What a great job! Very talented. It's a real joy when we can craft with our granddaughters. My best to Amelia-keep up the good work!!

Doreen said...

Very impressive indeed, beautiful cards.xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Say what???? Amelia has some serious talent! Did you know she was so artistic? These are beautiful! I cannot believe she drew the butterflies and flowers in the last photo. She need to come to Grandma's house more often!

Darnell said...

I came by to see Amelia's spectacular cards and loved both your posts showcasing her cards, Lynette! Considering her age, she will grow up to be the next Jennifer McGuire or perhaps a famous painter. It will be wonderful to watch her talent grow as she does and she what she ends up doing. No matter what, I hope she always enjoys drawing and coloring and (hopefully) making cards for others! Your cards are also beautiful on your posts in between! Hugs, Darnell