Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Birthday Flowers in Pink


The main image on this card was done with a brass stencil. After embossing it, I used an ink pad directly over it in two directions for the color. I matted with black. The sentiment is one from my card parts. I matted it with a scalloped die-cut piece. I'm pretty sure the sentiment is from Stampin' Up! but I'm not sure. I used a Gina K stencil to ink up the background.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Such a pretty card,love this.xxx

Cheryl W said...

I have a couple of smaller brass stencils, but I haven't used them in years. This turned out so pretty. I love your stenciled background, too. That was a great way to exactly match the ink color on your embossed image.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, that's pretty! Those soft stripes are dreamy with the embossed flowers. You must have had those brass stencils a long time. They were one of my first stamping craft items, but they and the light box have been gone for several years now.