Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Another "Box-Top" Fold Card

Here is another card like I posted a couple weeks ago. Nothing special, but I just wanted to try it again. We gave this to our oldest grandson. He turned 12 on the second. Amazing how time flies!

The directions I was given called for two pieces of cardstock glued together, but I just did it as one. I scored at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8 on the short side, and at 2 3/4 and 8 1/4 on the long side, and then I cut out the corners. Then you simply fold it up like the top of a box.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's amazing how this turns into a card when you fold it up! Very clever! I know kids love an interactive card, so this was great for your grandson!

Patti J said...

I bet using one made a nicer fold! Great card, bet your kiddo enjoyed it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!