Monday, October 5, 2020

Tiny Butterfly Anniversary

This little butterfly has been on my stamping table for quite a while. I had colored it with Copics and added Wink of Stella. I don't remember who makes the stamp.Very had to see in the photo, but there is a scalloped border above and below the sentiment, and then scored lines on the top and bottom of those. The sentiment is die-cut and layered. The card base and panel are ivory. The scalloped border was done with a LifeStyle Crafts embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your butterfly is so pretty, and it makes the perfect embellishment for your fancy font sentiment. I think this is really a lovely anniversary card.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, this is really sweet, Lynette! I noticed the scallop right away. Maybe that's what gives it a touch of sweetness. Very pretty!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card - love your layout! The scored lines add elegance to an already beautiful card!

Harold said...

This is awesome