Sunday, October 25, 2020

October Color Swap - Orange and Black

Here is the card I made for this month's color swap card. The colors are orange and black. Sounds like a Halloween card, but I didn't want to make one! :) So, here was my alternative. Using Gina K inks, I brushed three shades of orange onto a panel of white cardstock. Then I used a Gina K silhouette stamp, and a sentiment from the same set. I matted the panel with black, and mounted it "askew" onto an off-white card base. I also added three "nail heads" just for a little more interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Orange and black can be beautiful, as you've shown here, and it sure doesn't have to be a Halloween card! Love the pretty silhouette stamp.