Thursday, April 1, 2021

April Calendar Page ... and an Updated Card

My April calendar page. The image is some clip art I found on-line. I paper-pieced the umbrella and did a tiny bit of coloring with Copic markers. I added a line around the edge of the image panel, also with a Copic marker.


I shared this card a few days ago (Wednesday, March 24), but I have updated it. We are going to give it to our granddaughter, Amelia. She turned eleven on Monday. I added doodles to each of the letters and I like it a lot better! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The card was fine before but I LOVE the doodles that you added to the letters! A great step up from the original. Amelia will love it.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

P.S. And it's a great design for your April calendar!

Jeanne H said...

A really great addition to the birthday card. Good thinking to doodle it.

Cheryl W said...

Cute calendar page. I love your siple rainbow. And I LOVE your doodles on the birthday card. I think they really add a lot of interest and are just plain fun.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I love it with the added doodles, too!