Saturday, January 16, 2021

A "Just Because" Card

When I was looking through some of my stamps, I came across this set from There She Goes. I know that I used it once, many years ago, but only two of the stamps. I did like the stamps, but thought they were just too small to make a card using them. So, I used them all on one card! I stamped the words first, then added the images with a lighter ink. Then I stamped the words again and heat-embossed them. The inside sentiment is from the same set. It says, "When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. - Jean Shinoda Bolen." I made seven of these and mailed them to my stamping group. They are so good about sending holiday cards, and I rarely do that - other than Christmas.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

And I LOVE this card. All of those sentiments describe who we are.

Leslie Miller said...

These sentiments are fantastic Lynette, and they all work well together! I laughed out loud when I read the last one about losing an eyelet. What a great stamp set, great card, and so fun to send to your group!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, those sentiments are so funny. Love this. It will be such a fun surprise for the members of your stamping group.