Sunday, January 24, 2021

More Valentines

Two more valentines, and more to come tomorrow. Not sure what I'll do with all of them. I won't be seeing my friend who works at the thrift store, so I can't donate them. They are too "pink and feminine" to give to my grandsons. Maybe they'll keep til next year when I can donate them. Or maybe I'll figure out someone to send them to. At any rate, I'll be sharing them here. The die-cuts (the main image and the bow) were die-cut when I did so many the week before last. The background panel on this card was done many, many years ago while cleaning off my brayer! The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Same thing - different background. The paper on this one is from a Recollections paper pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a great die cut for Valentines and I love it done in glitter paper!

Cheryl W said...

That's a sweet die-cut - it's like a little heart garden! So pretty in pink glitter paper, too.I also like the little bow beneath the sentiment.

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous die cuts and cards! I like to send a few Valentines out to friends, but they can't be too lovey. These would be good.