Sunday, January 31, 2021

Embossed Christmas Trees

I have spent a fair amount of time in my stamping room lately, but I've mostly been making more "parts" rather than cards. I had been slowly using up my parts, but I have lots more now. Oops! I do have a couple cards to share, though. And hopefully I'll start turning some of my parts into cards.

The main image on this card was done with a stamp that I got for Christmas. I embossed it with green embossing powder. The sentiment is from Avery Elle, also embossed. I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the background. I matted with matching green cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Darnell said...

You know, a simple tree card for Christmas is still my favorite Christmas design and I think this is so pretty, Lynette! I don't think I've ever seen that particular e/f before (or not noticed it), but it really shines on this card ... off to shop! :) Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

That embossing folder is so pretty. It almost looks like snow in the background. I like the shape of your trees, too. It's not the usual perfect triangle shape, which we all know rarely exists in nature. Really nice card!

Leslie Miller said...

Nice tree stamp! Your embossed white gives the suggestion of snow. Very pretty!