Friday, January 29, 2021

More Stenciled Christmas Cards

Here are two cards using the same stencils done different ways. I made four of this first card. (29 done for the year now.) The sentiment was done with a Lasting Impressions brass stencil.

On this second one (which I only made one of) I used Deco Foil Transfer gel and gold foil for the second layers. I also used transfer gel and foil with the brass stencil.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your first card is really pretty, but that second one is amazing! I love the foil accents and the richness of the colors. And wow--29 cards already!! What a fabulous start to your holiday cards.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I like the soft look of the first card, but the second one is a real WOW. Both are great!

Leslie Miller said...

I should say you DID get some stencils, and you're making excellent use of them! Such a pretty batch of cards on these most recent posts. I've been collecting, but need to use them more often.