Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Patterned Paper Ornaments

While looking for a die, I came across this one from QuicKutz/Lifestyle Crafts. It cuts both ornaments and toppers for each of them. I cut them each from patterned paper and also from white. I attached the layers together for stability. I cut the toppers out of gold foil cardstock. I popped them up on foam squares and added gold strings. All the patterned paper is from The Paper Studio. I thought about adding a sentiment, but I thought there was enough words already!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I have this die, too. It's what I used to make some gift tags this year. You can see them here: https://paperpanacea.blogspot.com/2020/12/cute-little-gift-tags.html

I love your Christmas card. Sometimes those simple older dies are just what's needed for a festive card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I think I had that die at one time but I sold a bunch of the ones you and I got when we were doing those cards. Now I have some punches and I prefer a punch now over a die if I'm making multiples. Nice combination of papers.

Leslie Miller said...

You're on a roll with the Christmas cards, Lynette, and good for you! This one is definitely fun and festive!