Sunday, January 10, 2021

Valentines

A friend was purging some of her supplies, and VERY generously sent me lots of stuff for my granddaughter - or for me, if I chose to keep some. And I think I just might! :) This heart wreath was in the treasure trove, as well as the love stamp and die. For this first card, I used a Darice embossing folder to emboss the white center panel. I cut the wreath out of glitter paper. I mounted the sentiment on foam squares. I also used Wink of Stella on the sentiment.
For this second one, I used my Scor-Pal to emboss the design - three scored lines across the top and bottom, and diagonal lines crossing each other in the middle section.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great dies for your Valentine card! Lucky you to have a friend who gave you some thints, but in my case I should be the friend purging!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, that must have been a treasure, for sure! I love these two dies together, and the cards are pure sweetness!

Cheryl W said...

How fun to get some new crafty goodies. The cards you made with some of them are beautiful! Those sparkly little heart wreaths are so sweet. I love the scored lines , too. They really add some texture and dimension to the background.