Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Stenciled Birthday



I got some stencils for Christmas, and I did a lot of pieces with them. I guess it's time to start sharing those. I used two (possibly three?) colors on this one. I added a thin strip of black cardstock at the bottom of the panel. The "happy" was the last of the die-cuts that I did with my glitter cardstock. The "Birthday" is part of a stamp from Stampabilities.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Great colors on this one. And stenciling is so much fun, isn't it? I always love the "reveal" when the stencil is pulled off to show the design that has been created. So many fun techniques, so little time!!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a pretty blend of colors, Lynette! An interesting stencil, too!