Monday, January 4, 2021

Pink Thinking of You

A friend sent me a few die-cut pieces in my birthday card, so I wanted to try to use them soon. Here is the first one. Thanks, Annie!

She sent me the flowers, in white. I added them to a piece of dark pink cardstock. I used a white gel pen to add the border along the sides and bottom. I white heat-embossed the sentiment, which is from Stampabilities.

Also, I received three more birthday cards in the mail today - two of them were postmarked two weeks ago! I have added the two hand-made ones to my last blog post. I'm sorry the third one will go unphotographed. :(

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

What a pretty die-cut! I love cuts like this that make a quick, but impressive, card. The white border you added is such a nice detail. I need to remember to give that a try.

Patti J said...

Wow! This is so pretty! Love the bright colorful focal panel, and the die cuts are beautiful in white! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Hugs...!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, how beautiful and sweet! I love white against any color. The die is gorgeous and the white border is a great idea.