Thursday, January 7, 2021

Silver Sparkle Christmas

Here we are - a couple weeks after Christmas - and I'm back to making Christmas cards! LOL! I never know what I'll end up making when I head into my stamping room, and this one just happened.

I happened across my Spellbinders Impressabilities Snowflake and had to use it. After embossing with it, I brushed soft ink over the panel. I matted with silver glitter cardstock. I used a die to cut the sentiment from the same glitter cardstock, and added two thin strips of it on each side of the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

This is very, very pretty!
And I can't believe you are making Christmas cards for 2021 already. I don't start until the 1st week of December lol!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love how you added the Merry Christmas at an angle. Really pretty card!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, so pretty! I love the soft blue and the sparkle. I've only made a couple of Christmas cards for 2021 so far. I need to try and make 10 each month so that I don't panic in mid-November.
















Leslie Miller said...

I've been seeing some Christmas cards today, so I think there are a few of us who want to be ready for next year. I can sure relate to never knowing what will come out of your stamp room, but I know I'd be happy to create something this pretty. Love the soft blue snowflake-embossed background with the very sparkly sentiment!