Saturday, January 30, 2021

Stenciled Butterflies

When I was looking for a Merry Christmas brass stencil, I came across this pretty butterflies stencil from Lasting Impressions. You can do them each separately, but I chose to use them all at one time. I used two colors of ink and brushes to add the color. The sentiment is a new-to-me stamp from scrapbook.com I stamped it on vellum and added thin strips of cardstock on the top and bottom of it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Stunning card, Lynette. I love your colour choice. xx

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! That is such a nice stencil in that the butterflies are so detailed. I have a simple butterfly stencil, but it just has the basic shape of the butterfly, and none of the inner intricacies.

Leslie Miller said...

I didn't know they still made brass stencils. I used to use them for embossing, but then along came the Cuttlebug. This is really lovely. You sure fooled me with the sentiment, too. I would have guessed it was a die cut!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those butterflies are beautiful! Love the colors you used!