Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tiny Butterfly Hello



I used up some more card parts on this card. I'm not sure how I can still have SO many to use!! I had die-cut this tag a short while ago as an example for my husband. Instead of tossing it, I decided to put it on a card. The little butterflies were left over after our granddaughter's stay here in October. She drew them, based on a stamp that I had. I had colored them, cut them with a tiny circle punch, and put foam squares on them. I also added Wink of Stella to them. The sentiment was one that I cut while on a die-cutting spree recently. It's made with glitter cardstock. The patterned paper on top is from an old Recollections matstack. I embossed the bottom part of the panel with a Darice embossing folder. I also lightly added soft pink to the tag, the butterfly circles and the bottom of the panel. I scored lines on the white panel and on the tag with my Scor-Pal.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I had already thought this was such a cute card with those little butterflies but then I read that your granddaughter had drawn them. How special! She really is very good because those really did look like something from a stamp.

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet, simple, perfect! I like your score lines on the tag and how you matched up with the card. Your granddaughter's butterflies are darling, too!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a sweet card. I love those cute little butterflies. I know what you mean about not throwing things away that we've cut out or stamped or somehow created. I have SO MANY card parts that I should use up. I'm sure my girls are dreading the day they have to deal with all my craft supplies.