Friday, January 15, 2021

Stenciled Christmas Tree

I used new stencils for this card - the tree and the decorations for the tree. They are two separate layers. First I added some red Stickles for the ornaments, but later I added red Nuvo drops over the Stickles. The sentiment was in my card parts - it's part of a Darice embossing folder. I used red matting for the image panel and the sentiment.

Edited to add: The stencil I used can be found here. Mine was a gift, but I know that it came from Amazon.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

One thing I love about stencils is how they give you the no-line look. This is a great layered stencil combo!

Ann D said...

The stencils for the tree and decorations are lovely! Can you share the manufacturer's name?

Cheryl W said...

I love your stenciled tree. I've been looking for some inexpensive layering stencils, but haven't found any I want yet. I've also thought about cutting some on my Silhouette. That will take some creative design work, though! Not sure if I can figure it out.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute little Christmas tree! I have a few stencils but don't think to use them.