Saturday, January 2, 2021

My Birthday Cards

Per tradition, I am posting pictures of the cards that I received for my birthday, which was the 28th. I am sharing a photo of all the cards, and also individually showing you the hand-made cards that I got.

Edited to add: I received three more birthday cards today - January 4. I am adding the two hand-made ones here, at the top of the list. Thanks, Bea and Gloria!


Bea

Gloria

Amelia

Annie

Annie

Bonnie



Donna

Georgia


Joyce

Kris


Sheri

And here is a picture of all the cards that I got. So wonderful to have a birthday and get so many cards! :) Thanks to all.




Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

A belated happy birthday to you Ms. Lynette! Looks like you have a lovely bunch of cards!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

WOW! You really got a lot of really great handmade cards!

Cheryl W said...

That's a lovely assortment of cards! Hope your day was great.

Leslie Miller said...

You are loved! What a line up! Thanks for sharing, Lynette!

Unknown said...

How fortunate you are Lynette to receive so many beautiful cards!