Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Alcohol-Inked Background

Another card with this butterfly. I had three white ones in my card parts, so I simply glued them all together for dimension - and to use them up! LOL! The top piece was (I believe) done at one of our Group Gatherings using alcohol ink and some gold foil. I added three gold sequins to the butterfly's body. I added a strip of gold glitter cardstock underneath the inked panel. The sentiment is embossed in gold and is from My Favorite Things. I also added a thin sticker strip near the bottom to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the alcohol ink background! Need to get my inks out and create some of these pretty panels! Thanks for always inspiring me to try something new or forgotten!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, that AI background with the white butterfly popping on the top! Wow!

Cheryl W said...

Wow - this turned out great! The contrast of the butterfly against your beautiful background is fabulous. I love the addition of the gold sequins, too.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, this is a really beautiful card! You know how I love butterflies and that alcohol background with the gold is gorgeous! (I need to catch up on your posts.)