Thursday, September 23, 2021

Fall-ish Butterfly Cards

And here are the last two cards using this butterfly from my Card Parts book. These two were already put together using orange and black cardstock. The background papers on each of them are from a single sheet of patterned paper from a Recollections matstack. For each of them, I glued the butterfly's body directly to the patterned paper, but added foam squares under the wings near the body. The sentiment on this first one is from Stampin' Up!


This one is a mini-slimline - finished size 6 1/4 by 3 1/2". The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I stamped it on a scrap of left-over paper. I added thin gold sticker strips to each side of the sentiment piece. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Gosh, you may have saved the best for last - this is stunning! The colors are so perfect for the season, and those teensy gold strips finish off your sentiment beautifully! Great card, my friend!

Cheryl W said...

These are both just gorgeous, Lynette! Those butterflies are fabulous and the paper you found as a background is perfect. I really love them both.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, love this with the fall-ish paper! So pretty! I saw another fall butterfly card today, and I do still see some fluttering around the garden. This is quite striking, Lynette!