Monday, September 6, 2021

One More Card Class Card


One more card from the on-line card class. There may be more, or this may be my last. It was a fun class. For this one, I just took a piece of cardstock, spritzed it with water and crinkled it up and smooshed it. When it was distressed enough, I spritzed it with water mixed with gold and pearl Perfect Pearls. I let it dry completely before finishing the card. I cut the oval and leaves out of white with a die. That part is completely separate. Then I embossed the background with a Darice embossing folder. Then I glued both pieces to the green distressed background and mounted that panel on foam tape and added it to a card base. It's rare for me to make a card without a sentiment, but I'll either leave it as it or add a sentiment at a later date.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a great die to use with that technique and I love the embossed background. Love it!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card. The die you used is really pretty. I've only used the crinkled CS technique for flowers. Although I may have used it years ago when I was making cards with pirate maps on them for my grandsons. I think I need to consider trying it again. Thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

This takes me back to my shabby chic days when I did a lot of paper crinkling! I still love a shabby chic card. I would call this a hybrid. Love the shade of green and it's really such a pretty die you used. A very spring fresh card!

Patti J said...

Love it! The background is so soft, and that die is lovely! Great card! Thanks for sharing…