Friday, September 24, 2021

Very Quick (Five-Minute?) Card

Gina K has started doing very short videos for very quick cards. Here is a CASE of one of them. I masked off the bottom portion of my image panel and used two different stencils to add the color, and then added a little more color - all with blending brushes. Then I stamped the sentiment in the bottom portion of the panel. I added a thin black strip at the bottom of the image, and then a thinner one under the sentiment. I matted the entire panel with black. That's it! A very simple (and quick!) card, but quite striking, I think. The stamps are both Gina K.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

WOW! Gina K does some of the best videos and I should be paying more attention, I think. I love what you've done with stencils, brushes, and stamps. Very striking!

Cheryl W said...

Definitely a great card. I need to find a larger silhouette stamp like that so I could make some of these for the thrift store. I think I could make quite a few in, say, an hour or so. Thanks for the inspiration!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is a really wonderful card to use for various occasions. I think it would be very appropriate for a sympathy card. The scene is so peaceful!