Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Party Like an Animal!

Another "critter" card. I should just post them all together, but I have nothing else to share, so you're still getting them one at a time. Sorry! This one is quite self-explanatory. The raccoon is popped up on foam squares, as is the sentiment, which is embossed with white on black and matted with white. The patterned paper is from a very old matstack from The Paper Studio.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

By posting these cute little guys one at a time we get to enjoy each one for how sweet they are! They all deserve their own spotlight.

Cheryl W said...

All your animals look so cute and cuddly--but I really hope I don't ever have to meet up with a raccoon in my yard - squirrels, rabbits and chipmunks are enough wildlife for me! I've really enjoyed seeing your critter cards.

Leslie Miller said...

Cool paper with this one! Another addiction of mine. This little guy is darling. We sure do see plenty of them around here!

Patti J said...

Love it! The colors were such a surprise! Great card!!!