Friday, September 10, 2021

More Anniversary Cards



Here are two more anniversary cards that I whipped up. The stenciled backgrounds were already in my card parts. I cut each of the pieces apart and added them to the top and bottoms of the card fronts. Then I added a strip of cardstock across the middle. I used a Sizzix folder to emboss the strip on the second card. The sentiment strips had been printed on my laser printer and I foiled them to match the cards. The flowers are from Altenew. They were also in my card parts. I had used stamps, stencils and dies to make them.






Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You created great backgrounds for your flowers. I've not seen those flowers before. I think the second card is my favorite because I really like the colors and the way the circles overlap each other. Really pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, these are striking! Your first card really grabbed me. I have several stenciled backgrounds in my bag o' backgrounds, thanks to you. So many different things calling my name!

Cheryl W said...

Those backgrounds are real beauties, Lynette! The flowers are lovely, as well. These card parts really came together to make some fabulous cards.