Saturday, September 25, 2021

Bear Hug


I have finally gotten a chance to work with my June (?) stamps from Gina K Designs. Yippee! I have made seven cards with the cute critters from one of the sets. I may or may not double up on them per blog posts, depending on if I start accumulating cards to post or not. But, for now, here is the first one. I did the coloring on the bear and branch with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, and the leaves with Copics. I mounted all of the images on foam squares. The patterned paper is from an old matstack from Die Cuts With a View. I also added a thin strip of brown cardstock above the patterned paper. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Do I even need to tell you how much I adore this? OMGosh! I have to go look at Gina K. Love what you've done with these stamps!

Cheryl W said...

Super cute. Love the bear, and your coloring is perfect. Seven cards is a lot. You've been busy!

Patti J said...

So sweet! You’ve been one busy crafter! Way to go! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!