Thursday, September 9, 2021

Fall Anniversary


I found myself in need of several anniversary cards in a hurry, so I went to my card parts. I hadn't checked them out for quite a while. This stamped image was in there. I colored it with Copic markers and added some Wink of Stella to the flowers. The sentiment was also in my card parts. I had printed it out on my laser printer. All I had to do was use some gold foil and my laminator on it. I added strips of the striped paper to the edges. I also added some very thin, decorative strips on each side of the image panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Great card! Haven't got into foiling yet, thinking do I really need a laminator? Hope you and yours are well!

Leslie Miller said...

I love everything about it! A cheerful card like this really catches my eye. The foiled sentiment looks fantastic!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a pretty card. Great coloring! I actually foiled a couple of sentiments in my laminator a few days ago. I seem to go in streaks when I foil quite a bit, but then don't foil at all for long stretches.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

A lovely anniversary card. Love the stamped image and the colorful foil with the sentiment!

Patti J said...

What a lovely card! Your coloring is beautiful, and I love the addition of the small strips of designer paper…makes that image pop!