Thursday, September 2, 2021

Christmas Stocking

I happened across this Christmas stocking die the other day, and remembered how cute it is. I cut it using Gina K patterned paper and mounted it on foam squares. I had cut the circle a few days ago, too, so I used it on this card. I embossed it with a Darice folder. I embossed the background with a long-retired Sizzix folder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. It's matted with red and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Awwww….so sweet! Love it!

Cheryl W said...

I just love the embossed pattern on your white panel. That stocking really is cute. I wonder if I have any stocking dies? I'd love to CAS this card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the papers you used for the stocking! Very cute!

Leslie Miller said...

That stocking is adorable! How fun to use up scraps cutting bunches of stockings! The red circle is a nice way to set it off against the white background. All the embossed texture is great, too!