Sunday, July 19, 2020

Another Reverse Stencil

Here is the other card I made using the reverse stencil technique. Again, I brushed Gina K inks onto a piece of cardstock. Then I placed a stencil over that and covered with black ink. It's hard to tell, but there are two colors of blue ink here, along with the purple. I matted the panel with black. The sentiment is from an old Stampin' Up! set. I cut it and the scalloped matting layer with Nestabilities and added three tiny gems. I mounted on foam squares. I also added a thin strip of black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Another pretty one! I think today might be a crafting day for me--too hot and sticky outside--so I'm definitely going to give this technique a try. I hope mine turn out as pretty as yours.

Leslie Miller said...

Again, I have to try this. So many things to try and not nearly enough time. Love the gentle blend of colors on this. Would make a great guy card.