Friday, July 24, 2020

Corner Happy Birthday

I have a tall stack of small squares of paper/cardstock that I got MANY years ago from, I'm pretty sure, a former Stampin' Up! demonstrator. (She was a co-worker of my son's and gave me three boxes of very miscellaneous stuff.) I sorted them out the other day and realized there was some patterned paper included. I used two of these pieces, along with two solid pieces, on these cards. I also used two die-cut pieces that I've had in my stash for a few years. Each panel is mounted on foam squares.
This one also uses an embossed background piece from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great way to use some of those square pieces and I really like the way you used the Happy Birthday!

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, Lynette, three boxes! You must have a lot of space for storage. It sounds like a fun treasure. You made some pretty cards!

Cheryl W said...

I have also been given a lot of miscellaneous supplies. One of these days I need to go through it and get rid of the stuff I'll never use. These cards turned out great. Running the Happy Birthday around the corner is an interesting change from the usual horizontal or vertical sentiment. I think the second card would make a super masculine card, too.