Thursday, July 30, 2020

Road Trip

I guess I will send this to the first person I know that will be heading out on a road trip:) I came across a few tags and thought I would use one. I had also come across this stamp set from Tim Holtz when I was looking for a specific stamp. All the stamps are from the same set. I added some twine at the top, through the hole. I sponged a bit of the brown ink along the edges, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Gary and I were just saying the other day that one thing we had never done was travel part of Route 66. That's a fun card!

Cheryl W said...

I've been on parts of Route 66. It's such an iconic roadway. I like your tag a lot. Those stamps give it a real "retro" vibe. Sometimes we find the best stuff when we're searching for other items!

Leslie Miller said...

I wish you were sending it to me, boo hoo! Last year we traveled a little stretch of Route 66 and now we have refrigerator magnets and sweatshirts to prove it. Love this, Lynette!