Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Die-Cut Flowers

These flower sprigs were all cut from a die and then watercolored. For this first one, I added thin strips of cardstock along the edges. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

EDITED TO ADD: I don't own this die - I cut these at our Group Gathering several years ago. The die is from Memory Box and it's called Bloomington Border.
For this one, I embossed the background with an Anna Griffin Cuttlebug folder and added a die-cut sentiment.
For this one, I simply added the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I loved seeing your cards because it inspired me to drag my die out again too. Your cards are so pretty!

Cheryl W said...

These are gorgeous. I so appreciate you showing three different layouts using the same die-cut. When I make multiples, I tend to use the same layout for all of them. I need to follow your creative lead more often!

GAZ said...

Beautiful cards!!! Will you share the name of the die and where you purchased it? I would love to buy that die but need more information.. Thanks for all you share on your wonderful blog! GlendaJ

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, I like! Pretty colors and I especially love that embossed background. You know how I feel about my embossing folders, sigh...