Monday, July 13, 2020

Boy and Girl Onesies

These two cute little onesies were in with my card parts. They had been stamped on patterned paper and cut out. I used Copics to color the snaps and the trim pieces. I found a sentiment stamp that I liked and stamped it with matching inks. I used a Copic marker to add the edging. The background was in my parts, too, but not from very long ago - just last fall, I believe. Possibly even this spring - pre-pandemic!
Same thing, but I used an ink pad around the edge of this sentiment panel. The background is from an old Die Cuts With a View matstack.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

So cute , have that onesie stamp, great ideas as isual!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love those little onsies! Sure miss having the babies in the family but not ready for great-grandchildren. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable cards with the quilting on the first and the darling paper on the second. Really love the sentiment!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, these are so cute! Isn't it fun to make baby cards? I wish there were more babies to look forward to in my family, but I think I have to wait for the grandkids to grow up first.

Patti J said...

Awww....these are adorable! Don’t you just love finding things that are ready to create with! We all have these little treasures just waiting to be found and used! Thanks for sharing these sweet cards!