Sunday, July 5, 2020

Happy Anniversary, Vicki and Gary!

July Fourth is the anniversary of my friend, Vicki. Sometimes I make her a card in patriotic colors, and that's what I did this year. I had made a card for our group Color Swap (Patriotic colors) and had some of these pieces left over - the flowers and the blue squares. I added enamel dots to the flower centers and the squares were placed on a white panel and popped up on foam squares. I also added some twine and a small strip of striped paper. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is stamped in navy ink. Hope you had a great day, Vicki!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

And we loved the card with the patriotic colors! Thank you!

Cheryl W said...

That's a fun anniversary card. I'm not sure I would have thought to make one in patriotic colors, even for a July 4th anniversary, but I love it. It's very celebratory. I hope they had a great day, too.