Friday, July 24, 2020

Nine Cards - Penny Black Stickers

I sorted through my "sticker drawer" and tossed a few things and set aside some for a friend to use or toss. I left these two sheets (one full and one partially used) out to use up. They are just finished very simply and I won't go into much detail. This first one used a pre-embossed background and a pre-stamped sentiment. I popped up the sentiment after I cut the ends to form a banner.

For this second one, I used a pre-printed background from Gina K that I had foiled with turquoise foil. The image is matted and mounted on foam squares and the sentiment is one that I did at Taylor's (Taylored Expressions) last summer.

The sentiment is from Gina K. For the background, I used another pre-done background. I think I made this one a long time ago by cleaning my brayer off on it! it matched so nicely.
Another pre-embossed background. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
 For these last five, I used ivory cardstock and the sentiments are all from Gina K. I forgot to use pre-made backgrounds, though!



 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You made a great variety of cards with those stickers! I still have a bunch!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, Penny Black has the most beautiful stickers. It's nice to be able to make something like these fabulous cards with relative ease. You used a few card parts, too!

Cheryl W said...

These are all so pretty. Those stickers are just beautiful, and I'm glad you found a use for them. What a great stack of cards for your stash!