Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Padded Butterfly Hello

As much as I'm trying to use up card parts, I still make a few more along the way. :) I cut this circle for a template for cutting out stamped circles that I had, and of course I couldn't throw it away! So, I inked it up with some Gina K ink to match a piece of paper that I got from a friend in Ankeny last year. (Thanks, Vicki, for those little packs of paper!) The butterfly and the ribbon were on my table. The butterfly is the last one from a package from Martha Stewart.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I'm so glad you can make use of the paper! Cute padded butterfly and a great card!

Cheryl W said...

Your fabric butterfly adds some nice dimension and makes the card even more special. That paper is so pretty! Hope to see more of it on your projects.

bonnie32002 said...

Love the poofy looking butterfly!