Monday, July 6, 2020

One Die - Three Cards

I've had these three die-cut pieces in my stash for a few years. No more! I made two of them into Christmas cards and one into an anniversary card. The paper for this first one was from Fiskars. I got it twenty years ago!! It came in a book of 8 1/2 x 11 inch papers with printed vellums - eight sheets of double-sided paper and eight sheets of printed vellum. I took all the books apart (I had four or five) and separated the papers from the vellum. I keep trying to organize more and more to make things easier to remember to use.

The paper for this second one was a scrap that I had.  This was the paper that first led me to make two of them into Christmas cards.

I got this paper from Michael's about six years ago, I think. All of the sentiments are from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

How cool that you were able to use up some older die-cuts and papers. I especially like that first one. The subtly designed paper helps put more focus on the die-cut and sentiment. I am continually amazed at how you're able to pull these card parts out of your stash and turn them into great cards!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really like the papers you used behind that die cut! You are doing a great job using up things that you have had for a while.